Best Kitchen Designs In Newcastle & Sydney
Our multi award-winning team of design experts will help bring your dream kitchen into reality. We invite you to share with us your specific needs so that we can incorporate your vision in the overall layout.
Our portfolio of past projects includes some of the best kitchen designs. We also understand all the current trends and innovative ideas in kitchen design, making us fully capable of delivering layouts that will not only dazzle, but serve their intended purpose.
• Evolution Of Kitchen Designs, Newcastle & Sydney
In the past, kitchens were just obscure, dark dingy workrooms (before electricity and running water, they were not even separate rooms; but simply consisted of a hearth and a table used for both food preparation and dining).
The current sleek and attractive kitchen layouts are held up as fashion statements within the home. From the early 20th century, kitchen designs incorporated advanced technologies and innovative appliances. We also have the added luxury of much more storage spaces and bench tops for food preparation, apart from dining tables.
The old ‘masonite’ cupboards of the past have been replaced by faux timber doors. Traditional bench tops now have innovative bacterial resistant materials with multiple designs and flashy colors ranging from green and yellow to bright orange. Current layouts don’t just serve their purpose, but are also true works of art that reflect the home owner’s personal exquisite tastes.
• Different Types Of Kitchen Designs
We understand the wide variety of roles served by cooking spaces in modern homes; hence we apply various selections of beautiful kitchen designs to cater for such roles:
- Young families gather for after-school homework and snacks, while adults prepare evening meals. Such cooking spaces must be spacious with proper zoning, while remaining presentable and attractive.
- Kitchens also play a key role in entertaining guests – guests would be enjoying aperitifs and chatting around the island, while dinner gets ready. A highly sophisticated and glamorous layout is sure to display your exquisite tastes and further dazzle your guests.
- Cooking areas are an integral part of the hospitality industry and corporate institutions. We always follow strict regulations for these commercial establishments, including the Australian Standards AS DR01314 – Draft for Design, Construction and Fit Out of Food Premises.
New innovations in appliances mean that extra fittings are required in cooking spaces. A sample of these include: microwaves, toasters, refrigerators, bread makers, blenders, juicers, mixers, among countless others. Our expert designers know exactly how to house such appliances seamlessly within cabinets, islands, open shelves, pull-out units, dressers and other fixtures.
All these appliances, features and fixtures are incorporated within suitable layouts, including: one-wall, L-shape, U-shape/ horseshoe, gallery/ parallel, island and peninsula.
• Personalized Kitchen Designs, Sydney & Newcastle
We always ensure that the design fits your personal tastes so that your kitchen becomes a place you enjoy to cook and eat in. Kitchen designs are also customized according to the specific circumstances of your home:
- We accommodate special needs of physically challenged home owners.
- We also cater to the desires of both young and old alike, to create a cooking/ dining area that each one is comfortable to stay in.
- We take into account the number of people who will use the cooking area, to create ample space and proper access for all users.
- We work around the existing room size in your home by applying creative and innovative strategies that maximize even the most limited spaces.
- Existing appliances, whether big or small, are fully incorporated in the overall layout.
Our professional team of experts has competently designed cooking spaces for both small and big families, as well as large corporations. Each layout offers a highly functional, presentable and convenient fit of all essential components.
We will work closely with you to ensure timely delivery of the best design that suits you.
Call 1300 90 80 90 or email firstname.lastname@example.org